Enter your suburb or postcode to check availability and delivery estimate
Designed for a quick wipe (recomended to use weekly), over finished, Bi-cast and semi- Aniline type leather to prevent soiling build up which may damage the leather.
Great for quickly and easily mopping up spills and little accidents as they happen all in one simple application.
General information regarding the process of Delivery & Collection of items at our next Warehouse Sale Event
- Customers choose delivery date at checkout, receive an order confirmation email, and a confirmed delivery time window via SMS/email the day prior.
- Delivery service includes unloading furniture in the nominated room but no assembly/unpacking.
- Redelivery fee may apply if customer is not home at delivery time.
- Delivery dates can be changed with 72 hours prior written notice.
- Dates/times are subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances, customer will be notified and delivery rescheduled.
- Customers select a collection day at checkout (you may collect on a different day during open hours if required).
- Customers must get printed invoice and collection docket from office/front counter, and provide photo ID.
- Authority to Collect form required if someone other than the person listed on invoice is collecting.
- Customers responsible for loading items into their vehicle with staff assistance only. Inline with workplace health and safety guidelines
- Staff may provide guidance to ensure safe and efficient loading.