Normally, you have the standard bedframe which is low to the ground, with a footboard and a headboard. Box springs will be needed for this type of bedframes. Then you have the metal bedframes and wood bedframes, not to mention the brass bedframes. In addition, you will find platform bedframes and adjustable bedframes depending on your requirements. You can also find manufacturers which deliver upholstered bed frames.
- Study the current mattress size for your bunk beds, storage bed, queen size bed and so on. Looking at the bedroom size will help a lot.
- Picking the right support type, be it box springs or platform beds is very important.
- Choose between separate or integrated frames, according to your needs.
- Select the right height. You don’t want to be too much, but also not too little either.
- Evaluating the legs is crucial, since they need to be very durable and high quality.
- Select the best materials you can afford. Material quality will affect the bedframe results. Study the support system and see if it’s durable too.
When you choose a bed, it’s important to check the ideas above regarding bedframes selection. You also want to test out your bed, see if it holds you, if you can spread your hands or legs and so on. The main focus is always on comfort. At the same time, you also want to know if you want any trundle bed, toddler bed, if you need a bed base, storage bed and so on. Picking a good bed for your back is just as important.
What you want to do is to take a ruler and measure the bed length, height and thickness. With that in mind, not all beds are the same, so getting this type of information can help more than you might imagine!
Note that the different sizes of beds or bed frames available are King Beds, Queen Beds, Double Beds, King Single Beds and Single Beds.
- Regular cleaning for your bed frame is very helpful.
- You can also go with deep cleaning, mix some hot water with dishwashing liquid and then use a sponge to clean the bedframe.
- If you have a metal frame, make sure that there are no rust spots, just to be safe. Never leave your bed frame wet, regardless of the material.
Upon placing your order, you will receive a list with the delivery times. You can also contact us and our team will reply as quickly as possible.
Yes, we deliver in the entire Brisbane region, including outskirts and cities outside Brisbane. Some deliveries might come with additional costs, these will be shown upon placing your order.
Every delivery cost will differ, you will be notified as soon as you place your order.
Yes, our products all have warranty, at least for an entire year. The complete warranty information is shown on the product page!