If you need help, we have a list of frequently asked questions and answers. We strive to give you the best buying experience possible.
When are you open?
We are a clearance house only which means we are only open certain weekends of the year. Our opening hours on event weekends are: in store 8am – 4pm Saturday & Sunday, online 6pm Friday - 6pm Sunday. To be notified of our next event simply sign up for our e-mail notification or visit our Facebook page.
How do I know when your next event will be?
To be the first to hear when our next event is coming simply sign up to our email notification on our website or keep an eye on our Facebook page for the announcement.
Where are you located?
You can find us at Building 3 West, 605 Zillmere Rd Aspley. Look for our sign at the entrance!
Is your stock new or secondhand?
All of our stock is brand new. We sell end of line, excess stock and deleted lines from some of Australia’s largest retailers at a fraction of the price.
Can I purchase over the phone?
Unfortunately not. However we do offer online purchasing via our website during event weekends. We also do not hold stock, it’s first in best dressed.
Can I put an item on hold prior to the event?
We are unable to place items on hold. If you see an item you like while browsing in our warehouse you can place a deposit and pay the balance on pick up or delivery.
How can I pay for my order?
We accept Cash, Credit Card & EFTPOS & Afterpay
Do you offer layby?
We do not offer layby however you can place a deposit on an item instore during the event and pay the balance at pick up or prior to receiving your delivery.
Do you offer interest free finacing?
Afterpay is the only form of interest free payment we accept.
When can I collect my items?
Pick up of purchases is available from 9am – 3pm on event days or the week following the event between 8am & 2pm Monday – Thursday. If you require pick up outside of these hours please contact us and we will do our best to arrange a suitable time. Alternatively, delivery can be arranged through our partner Brisk Transport at the time of sale.
*Non-event weekends we are not open for pick-ups.
Do you offer delivery?
Yes, we do! We offer delivery to Brisbane and surrounds, along the QLD coast from Sunshine Coast as far north as Cairns and West to Toowoomba as well as NSW & ACT. Our deliveries are outsourced to various transport companies and can be arranged at the time of purchase. If you require a quote this will be located in your online cart or at the bottom of any product.
Can I arrange a specific time for delivery?
Unfortunately we are unable to commit to specific delivery times, however you will be given a four-hour delivery window for the day you will receive your goods. You will also receive a confirmation call about 48 hours before your delivery. Approximately 1 hour before delivery a driver will give you a courtesy call to ensure that you are at home and ready to receive your delivery.
* If you are not contactable or not able to accept your delivery in the agreed time window on the nominated day an additional delivery fee may be charged.
Is there anything I need to do prior to delivery?
In order to make your delivery as simple as possible, please give consideration to the following questions and advise us of any special requirements when organising your delivery.
• Will the item fit through all the access ways, including doors, halls, lifts and stairwells? The dimensions of your purchase can be obtained from your sales assistant.
• Is there a spiral or narrow staircase that might require additional resources?
• Do you have any softwood floors, or cork, soft stone or vinyl tiles that might be impacted by heavy delivery equipment?
• Will the item need to be delivered over a balcony or a fence?
• Are there parking restrictions in your street or is it a one-way street? Do you have a steep driveway or overhanging trees?
Please note that the delivery companies will take all reasonable care. We will not accept responsibility for any damage which is not caused by us or in relation to any activity undertaken specifically at your request.
In addition, if there are any additional costs incurred due to unexpected issues an additional fee may apply.
Do you offer delivery outside of Queensland?
We certainly do. As well as Brisbane & surrounds and the QLD coastline we also offer delivery to all of NSW and ACT.
Can you assemble my furniture for me?
Our service is purely delivery only. If you require assistance with assembly please contact your local provider and they may be able to assist you at the time of delivery.
Do your products come with a warranty?
Unless otherwise stated all items purchased from Warehouse Furniture Clearance come with a standard 12-month consumer warranty.
Can I return my items?
We will gladly Refund or Exchange an item if:
• The item is faulty and you were not aware of the fault at the time of purchase
• The item is not the same as the description or as shown or advertised
• The item does not perform as per the manufacturers intention
You may not be entitled to a Refund or Exchange if:
• You have changed your mind and no longer require the item
• You decide you cannot afford the item
• You found the item cheaper elsewhere
• The style, colour, or size is not suitable
• You were made aware of a fault in the item prior to purchase
• You were responsible for the fault
All refund requests MUST be accompanied with an original receipt or other proof of purchase.
Please feel free to discuss our policy with our Manager prior to purchase.
Note that measurements quoted on our website and affiliated sites and social media channels are subject to slight variances, when purchasing items measure all items to ensure they fit your space.