Warranty claim information
WFC warrants all goods to be free from defects in materials and workmanship, and of acceptable quality
and durability for the purpose for which they are designed. Warranties and guarantees are provided in
accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
If an item arrives that is missing parts, is faulty, is defective or has been damaged during manufacturing,
please take photos or video clearly illustrating the problem and contact us as soon as possible, ideally
within 3 business days of receiving your delivery or collection.
The best solution to any product fault depends on the nature of the fault itself, and the outcome that
works best for you. We will work collaboratively with you to find a solution that you're happy with. For
example we may arrange one or a combination of the following at our discretion:
• Send you any missing parts or components
• Arrange a repair
• Replace the product (subject to availability)
• Offer you an alternative product
• Offer a partial or full store credit voucher or refund
You may be entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failur. You may also be entitled to have the
goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a
This Faults and Warranties policy does not cover:
• Normal wear and tear
• Damage arising from improper assembly or modification
• Damage arising from abnormal use or abuse
• Damage, wear and tear as a result of improper or lack of maintenance and/or care (e.g. fabric,
leather or timber)
• Damage to external or product packaging only
• Damage occuring during your own handling and transportation of goods from collection.
• Insignificant minor variations in dimensions, colour, grain or finish
• Insignificant minor imperfections or superficial blemishes
• Pilling in fabric
Pilling can occur as a result of normal daily use and is not considered as a fault. There are many variables
that can attribute to pilling such as, climatic conditions, atmospheric purity and the user environment.
Even specific types of clothing can transfer ‘pills’ from clothing to the fabric. As the fabric surface is
rubbed a single or small group of fibres on the surface begin to twist forming what is known as ‘pills’.
Often the catalyst for this is a foreign fibre or speck of dirt. Pilling can successfully be removed by the use
of a battery operated de-pilling tool available from most haberdashery stores.
You may not be entitled to a Refund or Exchange if:
• You have changed your mind and no longer require the Item
• You decide you cannot afford the Item
• You found the Item cheaper elsewhere
• The Style, Colour, or Size is not suitable
• You were made aware of a Fault in the item prior to purchase.
• You were responsible for the Fault.
You must provide us with reasonable proof of purchase to obtain a refund, exchange or to repair a
product that you have purchased from us. Proof of purchase includes:
• Tax Invoice.
• Receipt or Delivery Note for online purchases. Unfortunately, a confirmation email is not
• Finance documentation.
Whilst we will make every effort to locate transaction receipts through our system if you have lost or
misplaced your tax invoice, we will only accept a bank or credit card statement if the amount on that
statement directly corresponds to the amount for which the product in question was purchased. Multiple
item purchases in one transaction will limit our ability to establish proof of purchase.
Refunds & returns for unsafe, defective or damaged goods or goods which don't match description
Your entitlement to a refund, repair or replacement for unsafe, defective or damaged goods is outlined in
our terms and conditions. All faults or defects should be reported to us within 7 days of the defect or
fault appearing to avoid any further damage. You may lose the benefit of the terms and conditions
unless you abide by its terms.