Enter your suburb or postcode to check availability and delivery estimate
Guardsman ComfortMark Tencel Mattress Protector has 2 layers of comfort and protection, with a soft, smooth, fibre surface providing you with lightness and cool comfort for a good night's sleep. Tencel is a biodegradable fabric made of cellulose extracted from wood pulp. It is a strong, easy - care, ultra soft-fibre from nature. With its smooth fibre and excellent moisture absorption, tencel feels soft and pleasant to the touch, making it ideal for anyone with sensitive skin. Both sleeping surfaces are made of engineered wicking materials designed to draw moisture away from the body, providing you with an exceptionally comfortable sleep experience.
Between these temperature-control layers is a breathable, waterproof shield that protects your mattress from moisture that can cause mould, mildew, fungus, and bacteria to grow inside. This barrier prevents dust mites and pet dander from settling in your mattress, dust mites leave residues that can cause allergic reactions and affect breathing. It also protects your mattress against stains, spills, and other mishaps, keeping your mattress fresher than conventional mattress pads.
*This product can only be purchased in conjunction with the corresponding product. You may purchase the warranty item on a separate transaction however it must be prior to the delivery / collection of the matching furniture item.
General information regarding the process of Delivery & Collection of items at our next Warehouse Sale Event
- Customers choose delivery date at checkout, receive an order confirmation email, and a confirmed delivery time window via SMS/email the day prior.
- Delivery service includes unloading furniture in the nominated room but no assembly/unpacking.
- Redelivery fee may apply if customer is not home at delivery time.
- Delivery dates can be changed with 72 hours prior written notice.
- Dates/times are subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances, customer will be notified and delivery rescheduled.
- Customers select a collection day at checkout (you may collect on a different day during open hours if required).
- Customers must get printed invoice and collection docket from office/front counter, and provide photo ID.
- Authority to Collect form required if someone other than the person listed on invoice is collecting.
- Customers responsible for loading items into their vehicle with staff assistance only. Inline with workplace health and safety guidelines
- Staff may provide guidance to ensure safe and efficient loading.