Enter your suburb or postcode to check availability and delivery estimate
Fabric Length 130cm Width 3.8cm
Material - Blended Fabric
About All Straps
All Straps is a family-run business based in Echuca, Victoria. Michelle and her son Dylan - a young man with Down Syndrome - started the business to create a lifestyle where they can spend more time together. Their vision is to provide quality bag straps to their local community and beyond.
Supporting All Straps supports a small rural-based business, but it also allows Dylan to engage in an inclusive and accessible work environment. Currently, this is something that is incredibly difficult for many people with disability.
All monies raised from sales goes directly to the family
General information regarding the process of Delivery & Collection of items at our next Warehouse Sale Event
- Customers choose delivery date at checkout, receive an order confirmation email, and a confirmed delivery time window via SMS/email the day prior.
- Delivery service includes unloading furniture in the nominated room but no assembly/unpacking.
- Redelivery fee may apply if customer is not home at delivery time.
- Delivery dates can be changed with 72 hours prior written notice.
- Dates/times are subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances, customer will be notified and delivery rescheduled.
- Customers select a collection day at checkout (you may collect on a different day during open hours if required).
- Customers must get printed invoice and collection docket from office/front counter, and provide photo ID.
- Authority to Collect form required if someone other than the person listed on invoice is collecting.
- Customers responsible for loading items into their vehicle with staff assistance only. Inline with workplace health and safety guidelines
- Staff may provide guidance to ensure safe and efficient loading.