Terms & Conditions
Conditions of purchase:
- First in best dressed on event days as noted on our Event Page
- No online or phone purchasing facility available, must be present to purchase
- Cash; Credit Card or Eftpos payments available
- We are a clearance house and only open on specific days through the year
- We do not hold products without deposit
- Pick up of purchased items is to occur within 2 weeks of purchase
- Pick up times; Event days 9am to 3pm, weekdays 8am to 2pm
- Non event weekends we are not open for pick up.
We may Refund or Exchange an item if:
- The Item is Faulty and you were not aware of the fault at the time of purchase
- The Item is not the same as the description or as shown or advertised
- The item does not perform as per the manufacturers intention.
If a part or product is determined by Warehouse Furniture Clearance to have a manufacturing defect, we will, at the election of Warehouse Furniture Clearance, chose whether to repair or replace the part or product.
You may not be entitled to a Refund or Exchange if:
- You have changed your mind and no longer require the Item
- You decide you cannot afford the Item
- You found the Item Cheaper Elsewhere
- The Style, Colour, or Size is not suitable
- You were made aware of a Fault in the item prior to purchase.
- You were responsible for the Fault.
All Refund Requests MUST be accompanied with a Original Receipt or other Proof of Purchase
Please feel free to discuss our Policy with our Manager prior to purchase.
Note that measurements quoted on our website and affiliated sites and social media channels are subject to slight variances, when purchasing items measure all items to ensure they fit your space.
Items not available
Occasionally an item is sold out, yet still appearing on our website. If an item is no longer available in our warehouse, we’ll do our best to find a suitable alternative at our event. There will also be occasions where an item has come to the end of its product cycle and has been discontinued. In this case, there may not be further stock available of the item, but please speak to our staff at one of our events who will assist helping you look for an alternative item that will be suitable.
Unless otherwise stated, all items purchased from Warehouse Furniture Clearance come with a standard 12 month consumer warranty
Our deliveries are outsourced to Brisk Transport who have over 40 years experience and are full insured.
Standard Delivery Areas for South East QLD covers the areas from North of the Sunshine Coast, to North Tweed Heads and West to Toowoomba.
A delivery calculator can be found here or contact them directly on 07 3265 6000
Home Delivery Facts
Unfortunately Brisk Transport are unable to commit to specific delivery times however they are able to confirm a four hour delivery window for the day you will receive your goods.
Brisk Transport will give you a confirmation call about 48 hours before your delivery. Approximately 1 hour before delivery a driver will give you a courtesy call to ensure that you are at home and ready to receive your delivery.
A standard delivery does not include deliveries that fit into the following categories:
- Require more than 2 men
- Require access over a fence or a balcony
- Is above the first floor
- Will take more than 20 minutes
- Is more than 5 cubic meters
- Where vehicle access and parking is restricted
- Require a specific time
Items are fully unpacked and inspected before loaded onto a truck to ensure your item is in perfect condition.
Please advise us of any special requirements you may have for your delivery, a special delivery can be arranged but will incur an additional fee.
Unfortunately Brisk Transport are unable to commit to specific delivery times however we are able to advise either A.M. or P.M. delivery windows.
If you are not contactable or not able to accept your delivery in the agreed time window on the nominated day an additional delivery fee may be charged.
If you are unable to receive your delivery within 14 days of the agreed delivery date a storage charge may apply.
Please ensure that you advise us of all your contact numbers including all relevant mobile numbers.
Further information regarding Brisk Transports terms and conditions for delivery can be found on their website below:
Planning for your Delivery
In order to make your delivery as simple as possible, please give consideration to the following questions and advise us of any special requirements when organizing your delivery.
- Will the item fit through all the access ways, including doors, halls, lifts and stairwells? The dimensions of your purchase can be obtained from your sales assistant.
- Is there a spiral or narrow staircase that might require additional resources?
- Do you have any softwood floors, or cork, soft stone or vinyl tiles that might be impacted by heavy delivery equipment?
- Will the item need to be delivered over a balcony or a fence?
- Are there parking restrictions in your street or is it a one way street? Do you have a steep driveway or overhanging trees?
Please note that All Purpose will take all reasonable care we will not accept responsibility for any damage which is not caused by us or in relation to any activity undertaken specifically at your request.
In addition if there are any additional costs incurred due to unexpected issues an additional fee may apply.
If you have any questions please contact Brisk Transport directly on 07 3265 6000 or visit their website.