- Designer sofa bed
- Upholstered in Polar fabric
- Metal action Euro mechanism
- Easily converts into a comfortable sofa bed
- Comfortable memory foam mattress
- Comfortable foam and fibre-filled cushions retain their shape
- Type: Lounge; Sofa Bed
- Frame Material: Timber
- Legs Material: Timber
- Seat Padding Material: Pocket coil spring encased in high-density foam
- Back Padding Material: High-density foam & dacron
- Seat Suspension Type: Pocket coil springs with suspension
- Armless: No
- Seat Cushion(s) Removable: Yes
- Back Cushion(s) Removable: Yes
- Removable Cushion Cover: No
- Cushion Cover Removable for Washing: No
- Primary Colour: Light Blue
- Seating Capacity: 3
- Seating Firmness: Firm
- Recommended Weight Capacity: 100 kilograms per seat
- Number Of Recliners: 0
- Recliner Mechanism: N/A
- Style: Traditional
- Pattern: Solid
- Care Instructions: Suitable fabric cleaner. Do not use strong liquid cleaners
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Assembly Type: Minimal
- Materials: Eucalyptus wood frame, Fabric upholstery, foam & dacron filling, pocket coil cushion
- Country of Manufacture: China
- Product Warranty: 12 months
- Upholstery Material: Polar Fabric
- Overall: 207cm W x 92cm D x 70cm H
- Seat Depth: 60cm
- Back Cushion Height: 30cm
- Armrest Width: 25cm
- Floor To Top Of Seat: 50cm
- Clearance From Floor: 4cm
- Sofa Bed: 138cm W x 186cm L
- Product Weight: 90kg
- Number of boxes: 1
- Box 1 Dimension: 208cm W x 98cm D x 68cm H
- Box 1 Weight: 98kg
Sofa Bed, Sofabed
3 West, 605 ZIllmere Rd Aspley, QLD, 4035
Event Weekend Only: 9am to 3pm
Monday to Thursday 8am to 3pm
Friday 8am to 12pm
Last collection day for 2021 - 16th December
Warehouse re-opens 11th January 2022
Collection is available from our 3rd party dispatch warehouse in Chester Hill. Please select a date for collection at checkout. Collection must be made on the date selected, if you need to change the collection date please notify us 24 hours prior.
3 Bennett St, Chester Hill, NSW, 2162
Sydney Collection Times
9am to 3pm
Collection is available on specified days only which are available at checkout.
You are required to present a copy (digitally or printed) of your order confirmation email (showing your order number) and valid photo identification (e.g. driver's license or proof of age card) to collect your order.
If you can not locate your Order Confirmation email please check your Spam or Junk email folders as often they end up there.
Authority to Collect
If someone else is collecting on your behalf please complete the Authority to Collect form below. Alternatively a link will be provided after purchase and on the email confirmation to complete. We are unable to release collections without this form completed.
Authority To Collect
To collect your order you must come to the front counter and present the above stated information. We will then print 2 copies of your Tax Invoice for collection in our distribution warehouse.
Delivery is available throughout the below areas:
Brisbane Metro surrounding areas
Sydney Metro and surrounding areas
Delivery fees vary for different products and are calculated based on the size and weight of your order and its destination. The delivery price for each order will be displayed during the checkout process, prior to payment and order confirmation and included in the total price of your order. Changes made to delivery address or delivery time after placing an order may incur additional charges, which we reserve the right to request to add to your original delivery charge. Delivery estimates calculated at checkout are based on delivery to the front door of a ground floor.
Delivery times vary depending on state
QLD: All Queensland deliveries can be scheduled at checkout, available dates and times will be shown prior to completion of order. Follow the prompts at checkout to schedule your delivery. Please note if a delivery date is not selected at checkout our delivery partner will schedule a time for you within a 15 business day timeframe.
NSW & ACT: Due to the current and ongoing restrictions throughout NSW & ACT our delivery partners have extended the delivery time frame to 4 weeks. All NSW & ACT deliveries will be contacted via phone or SMS to confirm a date for delivery.
Delivery methods & locations:
Delivery is available throughout QLD, Sydney & ACT, there are a few exceptions however the calculator will be able to confirm if delivery is possible to your location.
Delivery is to a ground floor; if the delivery is in a multi-story building the delivery company will not travel past the ground floor front door. Due to changing COVID-19 restrictions, changes may be made to the delivery location in line with regulations, this may include delivery to garages or front door.
At present we are unable to combine multiple orders to be delivered at the same time due to volume and system requirements. If you place separate orders you will need to select delivery for each order