Enter your suburb or postcode to check availability and delivery estimate
What is Stain Shield Fabric Protector?
Stain Shield Fabric Protector is a special water-based protective treatment to help repel against soiling, marks, and potential stains from spills.
What is Stain Shield Fabric Protector made from?
Stain Shield Fabric Protector is made from a water-based blend of protection dendrimers and polymers.
How Does Stain Shield Fabric Protector Work?
When sprayed on fabric the special formula coats individual fibres creating a protective barrier to create stain resistance.
Is Stain Shield Fabric Protector Safe?
Stain Shield Fabric Protector is a safe water-based protection and contains no harmful solvents. It has no odours or carcinogens and is also non-toxic, biodegradable and non allergenic. Once dry, it presents no health concerns.
Where can Stain Shield Fabric Protector be used?
Stain Shield Fabric Protector can be used on:
- Dining chairs
How Do I use Stain Shield Fabric Protector?
- Spray upholstery evenly being sure to not over-wet it. A number of light coats are better than a heavy application
- To ensure an even coating apply Stain Shield in even strokes in an East-West direction overlapping slightly then apply in a North-South cross hatch direction to ensure complete coverage.
- Let furniture dry completely before use.
- Keep your furniture out of direct sunlight to help avoid fading
- Vacuum your furniture weekly to remove dry soilage and dust
- If a spill occurs act quickly to absorb and remove the spill. Blot rather then rub as this may cause damage to the fabric pile.
- On some open weave fabrics the "beading" up effect may not work fully. Do not worry, the protection is still working.
- Hot liquids can penetrate the protection barrier because of the heat. Act quickly to remove the spill.
- For peace of mind re-applying Stain Shield after cleaning can help to ensure maximum protection
General information regarding the process of Delivery & Collection of items at our next Warehouse Sale Event
- Customers choose delivery date at checkout, receive an order confirmation email, and a confirmed delivery time window via SMS/email the day prior.
- Delivery service includes unloading furniture in the nominated room but no assembly/unpacking.
- Redelivery fee may apply if customer is not home at delivery time.
- Delivery dates can be changed with 72 hours prior written notice.
- Dates/times are subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances, customer will be notified and delivery rescheduled.
- Customers select a collection day at checkout (you may collect on a different day during open hours if required).
- Customers must get printed invoice and collection docket from office/front counter, and provide photo ID.
- Authority to Collect form required if someone other than the person listed on invoice is collecting.
- Customers responsible for loading items into their vehicle with staff assistance only. Inline with workplace health and safety guidelines
- Staff may provide guidance to ensure safe and efficient loading.