TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF COMPETITION
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Competition hosted by BSM Corp Pty Ltd T/A Warehouse Furniture Clearance (WFC)
4. Employees and their immediate families of WFC are ineligible to enter
5. Competition commences 9.00am AEST on 27th October 2020 and ends at 4.00pm AEST on 1st December 2020
6. To enter, individuals must enter their details via the entry form (First Name, Last Name, Email)
7. Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
8. WFC reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who WFC has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, WFC reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
10. The winner(s) will be selected at random at our warehouse, U3 West, 605 Zillmere Rd Aspley QLD
11. There will be five (5) winners. The winners will be notified via email within 48 hours of the draw closing
12. WFC’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The prize is a total of five (5) Cooper Cuddle Chair in Eclipse Sky colour, one (1) per winner, retail value $1299 each.
14. If within 5 business days of completion WFC is unable to contact the winner to claim the prize, the winner will forfeit the prize in its entirety. WFC is not liable for a winner who cannot be contacted.
15. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable for cash.
16. As a condition of accepting a prize, the winner(s) must sign any legal documentation in the form required by the WFC in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.