What is Stain Shield Fabric Protector?
Stain Shield Fabric Protector is a special water-based protective treatment to help repel against soiling, marks, and potential stains from spills.
What is Stain Shield Fabric Protector made from?
Stain Shield Fabric Protector is made from a water-based blend of protection dendrimers and polymers.
How Does Stain Shield Fabric Protector Work?
When sprayed on fabric the special formula coats individual fibres creating a protective barrier to create stain resistance.
Is Stain Shield Fabric Protector Safe?
Stain Shield Fabric Protector is a safe water-based protection and contains no harmful solvents. It has no odours or carcinogens and is also non-toxic, biodegradable and non allergenic. Once dry, it presents no health concerns.
Where can Stain Shield Fabric Protector be used?
Stain Shield Fabric Protector can be used on:
- Dining chairs
How Do I use Stain Shield Fabric Protector?
- Spray upholstery evenly being sure to not over-wet it. A number of light coats are better than a heavy application
- To ensure an even coating apply Stain Shield in even strokes in an East-West direction overlapping slightly then apply in a North-South cross hatch direction to ensure complete coverage.
- Let furniture dry completely before use.
- Keep your furniture out of direct sunlight to help avoid fading
- Vacuum your furniture weekly to remove dry soilage and dust
- If a spill occurs act quickly to absorb and remove the spill. Blot rather then rub as this may cause damage to the fabric pile.
- On some open weave fabrics the "beading" up effect may not work fully. Do not worry, the protection is still working.
- Hot liquids can penetrate the protection barrier because of the heat. Act quickly to remove the spill.
- For peace of mind re-applying Stain Shield after cleaning can help to ensure maximum protection
3 West, 605 Zillmere Rd Aspley, QLD, 4035
Event Weekend Only: 9am to 3pm
Monday to Thursday 8am to 3pm
Friday 8am to 12pm
*Due to unforeseen circumstances Sydney pick up and delivery has been temporarily suspended
Authority to Collect
If someone else is collecting on your behalf please complete the Authority to Collect form below. Alternatively a link will be provided after purchase and on the email confirmation to complete. We are unable to release collections without this form completed.
Authority To Collect
To collect your order you must come to the front counter and present the above stated information. We will then print 2 copies of your Tax Invoice for collection in our distribution warehouse.
Delivery is available throughout the below areas:
Brisbane Metro surrounding areas
Delivery fees vary for different products and are calculated based on the size and weight of your order and its destination. The delivery price for each order will be displayed during the checkout process, prior to payment and order confirmation and included in the total price of your order. Changes made to delivery address or delivery time after placing an order may incur additional charges, which we reserve the right to request to add to your original delivery charge. Delivery estimates calculated at checkout are based on delivery to the front door of a ground floor.
Delivery times vary depending on state
QLD: All Queensland deliveries can be scheduled at checkout, available dates and times will be shown prior to completion of order. Follow the prompts at checkout to schedule your delivery. Please note if a delivery date is not selected at checkout our delivery partner will schedule a time for you within a 15 business day timeframe.
NSW & ACT: *Due to unforeseen circumstances NSW & ACT delivery has been temporarily suspended
Delivery methods & locations:
Delivery is available to certain areas within QLD. Our delivery calculator will be able to confirm if delivery is possible to your location.
Delivery is to a ground floor; if the delivery is in a multi-story building the delivery company will not travel past the ground floor front door. Due to changing COVID-19 restrictions, changes may be made to the delivery location in line with regulations, this may include delivery to garages or front door.
At present we are unable to combine multiple orders to be delivered at the same time due to volume and system requirements. If you place separate orders you will need to select delivery for each order